Honeywell 15A 240V Line Volt Slave Unit
This system is specially designed for large floor heating applications exceeding 15A.
- Here's how it works
- A floor heating area exceeding 15A is separated into zones, with a linked unit responsible for heating each zone.
- All linked units are controlled by a master thermostat responsible for settings/programming of the entire floor.
- No settings dial. Settings controlled by master means units can be installed anywhere
- ON/STANBY switch enables unit's heating area to be shut down independently of other heating areas
- Built-in GFCI/EGFPD with test light. No need to buy separate safety cutoff.
- Application: Electric Heating; Linked unit for radiant floor
- Dimensions (in.): 4.9 in. X 2.8 in. X 0.9 in.
- Dimensions (mm): 123 mm X 70 mm X 23 mm
- Used With: Aube TH114-AF-12VDC Master Thermostat, Aube TH115-AF-12VDC Master Thermostat
- Comments: Works with TH114-AF-12VDC & TH115-AF-12VDC Master Thermostats
- Item Type: Product
- Mounting: Vertical
- Electrical Ratings: 3600 W @ 240V; Maximum Load: 15 A (resistive only); 1800 W @ 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association: Approved
- Electrical Connections: 6 in. (150 mm) tinned copper lead wires
- Supply Voltage: 120 Vac; 240 Vac
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 122 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C): 0 C to 50 C
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Color: White
- Ambient Temperature Range (F): On Master Thermostat
- Ambient Temperature Range (C): On Master Thermostat
- Switching Action: DPST
- Switch Type: Relay
- Programmability: On Master Thermostat
- Setting Temperature Range (F): On Master Thermostat
- Setting Temperature Range (C): On Master Thermostat
- Parts Needed for Operation (not included) - Non-Zoned System: Aube TH114-AF-12VDC or Aube TH115-AF-12VDC Master Thermostats