The Manual Transfer Switch or Generator Panel allows the owner to start up a generator and restore power to pre-designated, critical circuits when utility power is not available. Suitable for residential and light commercial applications, they are a simple way to provide owners with a high level of safety and comfort.
- Utility and generator breakers are mechanically interlocked to protect equipment and personnel.
- Critical loads permanently connected to allow for quick and convenient switching from utility power to stand-by generator power.
- Designed for switched neutral applications.
- Sturdy and reliable 125A rated aluminum bus design.
- EEMAC 1 indoor enclosure design.
Bus Rating: 125Amp
Generator Breaker: 30Amp
Loadcentre Breaker: 100Amp
Switched Neutral: Yes
Enclosure: EEMAC 1
Maximum Total Branch Circuits: 26/52
Maximum Generator Branch Circuits: 6/12
Bussing: Aluminum Bus
EATON GENERATOR PANELS CATALOG