Ceiling Box Cover
Ceiling Box Cover used to cover unused 3-1/2 in. and 4 in. round and octagonal boxes prior to the installation of a fan or fixture. It has a deep cover that works with pan boxes without the need to cut the post. It is an attractive cover and the screws don't show on the ceiling.
- Bracket has two separate cover mounting options, threaded post pushes in for flat ceilings or screws on for textured/uneven ceilings
- Use #8 screws provided or back out existing screws to accept notched bracket
- Plastic eliminates the scratches you get with painted metal covers
- Covers poorly cut drywall
- Non-rusting, paintable plastic