- A photoelectric smoke sensing chamber and electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor.
- A 177 candela LED strobe light. The Smart Strobe shall have separate flash patterns to distinguish between smoke/heat and carbon monoxide dangers. When multiple units installed, strobe flash patterns will synchronize.
- Fully screened sensing chamber to resist entry of small insects thereby reducing the probability of unwanted alarms.
- Powered by 120V AC, 60Hz and have a sealed 10 year lithium battery backup for alarm and a solid state piezo horn rated at 85dB at 10 ft and be capable of self-restoring.
- A visual green LED power-on indicator to confirm unit is receiving power or is in alarm.
- A full function test button should check all alarm functions.
- Two Latching features: Alarm Latch to easily identify initiating alarm after alarm condition has subsided. Low battery latch: to visually identify which unit is in low battery condition. Two Silence Features: Alarm Silence to temporarily silence nuisance alarms. End of Life: Silence alarm for 8 hours.
- The unit shall be capable of operating between 40°F (4°C) and 100°F (38°C) and relative humidity between 10% and 95%.
- The unit shall have a plug in connector and be capable of interconnection of up to 18 units with smoke, heat, CO alarms and relays, of which 12 can be smoke alarms.
Dimensions: 5.2" diameter, 2.3" height
Function: Carbon Monoxide,Strobe & Smoke
Weight: 10.6 oz., 300g
Operating Voltage: 120V AC w/ Sealed Lithium-Metal Battery Backup
Power: 0.04/0.2 Amps (Standby/Alarm)
Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
Humidity Range: 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
Interconnections: Up to 18 units with smoke, heat, CO alarms and relays. Maximum of 12 smoke alarms.
Smoke Sensor: Photoelectric
Wiring: Quick connect plug with pigtails
BRK 3IN1 ALARM TECHNICAL DATASHEET