10 kW Generator
10RESV WITH ONCUE PLUS SINGLE PHASE, LPG|NATURAL GAS
Our generators for backup power provide reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 10 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.* OnCue® Plus Generator Management System is standard with every RESV or RESVL generator.
- High Quality Power.Kohler generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics.
- Powerful.Exclusive PowerBoost™ technology provides excellent starting power.
- Reliable.Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a 5-year or 2000 hour limited warranty.
- EnclosureBold new Kohler design in steel, dipped in e-coat for extra corrosion protection and painted with a durable powder coat finish.
- Remote MonitoringEvery 10RESV comes standard with OnCue® Plus, our remote monitoring system, which gives you peace of mind at home no matter where you are in the world.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 10RESV at 16.8kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Series 7000 V-twin engine with efficient OHV design. operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and RXT, RDT and RSB Automatic Transfer Switches
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
- Sold only in select channels
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- RDC2 controller designed for today’s sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Accepts natural gas fuel pressure as low as 3.5 inches
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Meets 181 mph wind rating
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Kohler also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
*Based on generator and load size.
|Rated kW LP||10 kW|
|Rated kW NG||9 kW|
|Amps LP||41.7 amps|
|Amps NG||37.5 amps|
|Peak Motor Starting kVA @240 V||16.8 kVa|
|Alternator Note||All information shown is for 1 Phase 60 Hz generator with the largest alternator option available.|
|Displacement||725 cm³ (44 cu. in.)|
|Horsepower||NG 18 HP, LP 21.4 HP|
|Sound Output During Weekly Exercise||67 dB(A)|
|Sound Output During Full-speed Operation||71 dB(A)|
|Response Time||10 seconds|
|Warranty||Premium five-year limited warranty|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Automatic Transfer Switch Included||No|
|Remote Monitoring Available||Included|
|Off Grid / Utility Backup||Utility Backup|
|Weight||428 lbs. (194 kg)|
|Alternator Type||2-Pole, Rotating Field|
|Fuel Consumption on NG at 50% load?||120 cfh|
|Fuel Consumption on LP at 50% load?||52 cfh|
|Controller||RDC2 Digital Controller|
|Dimensions||777 mm x 712 mm x 824 mm (30.6 in. x 28 in. x 32.4 in.)|
|Engine Model||KT725 1.9L, 4-Cycle|
|Fuel Type||LPG|Natural Gas|
|Voltage @ 60 Hz||120/240|
|Digital Voltage Regulation||±1.0%|
|Built in Mounting Pad||Yes|