Kohler RXT 100-400Amp 1-Phase S/E ATS
The Model RXT automatic transfer switch is designed for use only with Kohler generator sets equipped with RDC2 or DC2 generator set/transfer switch controls. The transfer switch operation is controlled by the RDC2/DC2 controller.
- Allows utility voltage display on the RDC2/DC2 generator set/transfer switch controller, available exclusively on Kohler residential and light commercial generator sets.
- Corrosion-resistant NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure.
- NEMA 1 enclosure available on 100 amp load center models
- Contactor electrically and mechanically interlocked
- Double throw inherently interlocked design
- Contactor manually operable for maintenance purposes
- Silver alloy main contacts
- Transfer switches are 100% equipment rated and can be applied at the rated current without derating (non-service entrance models)
- Service entrance models include disconnect circuit breaker on the utility (normal) source side (80% rated)
Controller interface connections A and B: #20 AWG shielded twisted-pair Belden 9402 or 8762 or equivalent
Controller interface connections PWR and COM: #12-20 AWG
Load control contact rating: 10 A @ 250 VAC
Load control connections: #12-18 AWG
Operating Temperature: −20C to 70C (−4F to 158F)
Storage temperature: −40C to 85C (−40F to 185F)
Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing