Special Features: Isolated Ground
Turnlok Receptacle Single 3wire 20amp 250volt Isolated Ground
- UL1449 (latest revision). (1.2 x 50µs 6000V,8 x 20µs 3000A).
- 140 joules of energy absorption in each of the three modes.
- 9,000 amps current handling capability in each of three modes; line to neutral, line to ground, neutral to ground.
- 1 filtering capacitor for 7 to 1 average noise reduction.
- Nominal let-through (suppressed) voltage inall 3 modes, 500V.
- LED indicator light.
- Response time less than 1 nanosecond for unmounted MOV.
- Overcurrent protection in all 3 modes.
- Electronic components potted for electrical, mechanical and thermal stability.
- Thermal protection in all 3 modes.
- Leakage current: 0.5 mA at 25°C/120VAC.
- 3 18mm super MOVs to suppress transients in all modes – equally.
- Common mode noise attenuation:500 KHz to 30 MHz; up to 35 dB(50 ohm source impedance)
- Varistor voltage: 150V RMS.
- Back and side wire capability including ground terminal.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C(-40°F to 185°F)
- Conforms to the latest revision ANSI/IEEE C62.41 (formerly IEEE 587), ANSI/IEEE C62.45.