Designed for the protection and distribution of single and multi-dwelling residential and light commercial loads to 120/240 volts AC, such as lighting, heating, appliance and small motor branch circuits.
- Adjustable trim for convenient flush leveling.
- 200 A commercial grade main breaker designed for straight-in wiring— horizontally operated for top feed without modification. 100 A models utilize a reverse fed branch circuit breaker and hold down kit.
- Single piece, formed, plated aluminum busbar provides superior conductivity.
- Maximum wiring space.
- Includes tangential knockouts in top and bottom box ends.
- Six mounting holes 3 top, 3 bottom for ease of installation in either vertical, horizontal or inverted positions.
- Neutral bonding strap.
- Twin neutral design which reduces wire way congestion, provides for easier wiring and load balancing. I-beam design for improved durability, backed out screws for ease of installation.
No. of Circuit: 30 Circuit
Enclosure: NEMA Type 1 Enclosure
Phase/Wire: 3PH 4Wire
Main Breaker Amp: 100
Maximum Ampere: 125Amp
Branch Circuit Breaker: Plug-In
Type: Combination, Main Circuit Breaker
Bussing: Aluminum Bus
EATON 3CPM130 SPECIFICATION SHEET
EATON CPM/CPL PLUG IN LOADCENTRE PRODUCT GUIDE