Double-Throw Switches are used to manually transfer a load from one power source to an alternate source, or to connect a single source of power to either of two different loads.
- Horsepower rated
- 2, 3, 4, 6 pole designs available
- Enclosures type 1, 3R, 12, 4, painted steel and 4X stainless steel
- 800–1200A fusible utilize common set of fuses; two Source 1 load applications
- Fusible and non-fusible switches are 100% load break and 100% load make rated
- Suitable for use on systems capable of delivering 100,000 rms symmetrical fault current when used with class J, R, or T fuses.
- The handle operating mechanism actuates either the upper or lower switch. When the handle is in the centre position, both switches are OFF.
- The handle and door are interlocked to keep the door closed when a switch is ON and hold the handle OFF when the door is open
- The continuous load current of fusible switches is not to exceed 80% of the rating of fuses employed in other than motor circuits. Non-fusible switches are 100% continuous duty rated
- Triple padlocking capability. Two on door and up to three 3/8” shank locks in ‘OFF’ (centre) handle position. Special modification available for locking in ‘ON’ position
Voltage Ratings (AC/DC): 240V/250V
No. of Poles: 2
Phase/Wires: 1 Phase 2 Wire
Ampere Rating: 30Amp
Horsepower Rating: 3 HP at 240VAC 1PH, 5 HP at 250VDC
Enclosure Rating: NEMA 1
EATON SWITCHING DEVICES CATALOG