Typically used as an outdoor motor disconnect for 240V residential and 600V commercial heating, ventilating and air conditioning applications.
- CSA approved to CEC code for manual motor disconnects and marked “suitable for motor disconnects.”
- 65kA short circuit withstand rating.
- Welded contact protection. Disconnect will not turn off unless contacts are fully open.
- For ease of wiring, DIN rail mounted 3 pole fully enclosed, padlockable switch.
- Captive terminals c/w phase barriers - eliminates possibility of phase to phase shorting.
- Rugged 3R outdoor rated enclosure, padlockable.
Ampere Rating: 30Amp
- 3 HP Max. @ 240VAC 1PH
- 7.5 HP Max. @ 240VAC 3PH
- 15 HP Max. @480VAC 3PH
- 20 HP Max. @600VAC 3PH
Poles: 3 Poles
Wire: 3 Wire
Type: Toggle design
EATON SWITCHING DEVICES CATALOG