- Provides motor overload, ground fault and short-circuit protection._x000D_
- Permits the use of smaller and less costly switches. _x000D_
- Provides a higher degree of short-circuit protection (greater current limitation) in circuits in which surge currents or temporary overloads occur. _x000D_
- Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads. _x000D_
- Gives motor running back-up protection to motors without extra costs. _x000D_
Amperage Rating : 15 A_x000D_
Voltage Rating: 600 VAC_x000D_
IR: 200kA RMS Sym.