HARD USE SPECIFICATION GRADE SWITCH, 20A
Volts (AC): 120/277
Grade Type: Specification
Duty: Hard Use
Number Of Poles: 1
Construction 1pole Switch, Back & Side Wire, 20amp 120/277volt, White.
- One-piece brass alloy contact arm for reliable electrical performance.
- One-piece steel strap with integral ground is plated for corrosion resistance.
- High strength thermoplastic polycarbonate toggle resists breaking and chipping under heavy abuse.
- Heavy-duty toggle bumpers for smooth and quiet operation.
- Back body made of glass-reinforced nylon. Locking support provides resistance to face and back body separation.
- Available with side wire or external screw-pressure-plate back and side wire models capable of accepting #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad wire.
- Cam designed for fast make with positive break action to minimize arcing and prolong switch life.
- Oversized silver alloy contacts for longer dependable switch life.
- Tri-drive terminal and mounting screws.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.