- A floor heating area exceeding 15A is separated into zones, with a linked unit responsible for heating each zone.
- All linked units are controlled by a master thermostat responsible for settings/programming of the entire floor.
- No settings dial. Settings controlled by master means units can be installed anywhere
- ON/STANBY switch enables unit's heating area to be shut down independently of other heating areas
- Built-in GFCI/EGFPD with test light. No need to buy separate safety cutoff.
Application: Electric Heating; Linked unit for radiant floor
Dimensions (in.): 4.9 in. X 2.8 in. X 0.9 in.
Dimensions (mm): 123 mm X 70 mm X 23 mm
Used With: Aube TH114-AF-12VDC Master Thermostat, Aube TH115-AF-12VDC Master Thermostat
Frequency: 60 Hz
Operating Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 122 F
Operating Temperature Range (C): 0 C to 50 C
CT230-GB/U INSTALLATION GUIDE