Concrete rings are used with poured deck (floor) in high-rise construction. These boxes are installed on wooden or steel concrete forms. After the forms are removed, the box is flush with the concrete.
4" CONCRETE RINGS CATALOG
- Flat sides provide excellent contact for locknuts
- External ears are used to nail the ring to the wood form
- Ears on inside of box are for fixtures.
- Waxed fixture ears prevent concrete from interfering with the threads
- The top-cover is removable for before-pour work
- Rugged metallic construction