- Female Disconnect; 16-14 AWG, 300 Volt, 0.185 Inch Nylon Insulated
- Butted seam-construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure
- Internal barrel serrations grip wires tightly to resist pull-out and reduce electrical resistance
- Tin-plated brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Shouldered barrel insulation quickly positions terminal for proper crimping
- Expanded insulation entry accommodates a wide variety of insulation diameters and provides additional insulation support
- Color-coded insulation and wire range stamped on terminal for easy identification
- UL listed to UL774A, and Cu only Pressure Wire Connector
Type: Fully Insulated
Tab Size: 0.250 IN x 032 IN
Temperature Rating: 105 DEG C
Standard: C/US UL Listed, RoHS
Wire Size: 22 - 18 Awg
Voltage Rating: 300 V
IDEAL 84-9771 DATASHEET
Supply Expert offers a variety of shipping and delivery options for your convenience.
Upon check out you will be able to choose from our Express GTA 90 minute delivery, same day, next day, specialized and scheduled deliveries.
We pride ourselves with the level of commitment we offer towards our delivery and shipping services and guarantee on-time reliable service every time.