- Mechanical indentor/crimp tool
- For use w/aluminum (#6 AWG - 4/0) and copper (#8 AWG - 250 KCMIL) wires
- Adjustable crimping nests with clearly marked gauges
- Lightweight and easy to operate
- Rugged cast steel construction for long-term durability
Type : Hand Operated
Cable/Wire Size : 8 AWG - 250 kcmil Copper Wires
Overall Length : 22 in
Jaw Material : Rugged Cast Steel
Handle Style : Vinyl Coated Comfort Grip
Handle Material : Rugged Cast Steel
Body Material : Rugged Cast Steel
Applicable Materials : Aluminum and Copper
Dimensions : 4-3/4 in W
IDEAL 88-843 CATALOG
Supply Expert offers a variety of shipping and delivery options for your convenience.
Upon check out you will be able to choose from our Express GTA 90 minute delivery, same day, next day, specialized and scheduled deliveries.
We pride ourselves with the level of commitment we offer towards our delivery and shipping services and guarantee on-time reliable service every time.