The Lutron Maestro Occupancy sensing switch combines a Maestro switch with a passive infrared occupancy or vacancy sensor. The sensor detects the heat from occupants moving within an area to determine whether the space is occupied. Based on the feedback from the sensor, the occupancy sensing switch will adjust the load accordingly.
- Passive infrared sensors with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for fine motion detection
- 180° sensor field-of-view
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9 m x 9 m) [900 ft 2 (81 m2)] major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6 m x 6 m) [400 ft2 (36 m2)] minor motion coverage
- Occupancy version can be set to Auto-ON / Auto-OFF or Manual-ON / Auto-OFF
- Vacancy version available to meet CA Title 24 requirements
- Adjustable timeout (1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes) and high/low sensitivity adjustment
- Occupancy sensing switch loads: incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent, and fan.
Coverage: 900 sq. ft.
Motion Detection: Passive Infrared
Motion Sensor Type: Occupancy
Operation: Single Pole
Switch Type: Push Paddle
Time Delay: 1, 5, 15, or 30 min.
MAESTRO OCCUPANCY SENSING SWITCH DATASHEET
MAESTRO OCCUPANCY SENSING SWITCH INSTRUCTIONS