- Maximum Conductivity – NUAL Brand compact aluminum alloy conductors carry twice the current per kilogram as equivalent copper conductors
- Reliable Termination – NUAL Brand conductors terminate safely with industry standard dual-rated aluminum lugs
- Exceptional Insulation – The cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation on the NUAL Brand conductors is rated for operating temperatures of -40ºC to +90 ºC and offers a higher maximum short-circuit temperature rating than thermoplastic insulation. It is sunlight and moisture resistant
- Easy to Install – NUAL Brand conductors are light weight for easier lifting and handling with 25% more flexibility and 0% less springback than copper conductors of equal ampacity
- Heavy metals free* insulation is RoHS compliant and environmentally sustainable while providing excellent long-term performance
Material: Copper Conductor
Conductor Insulation: R90 Xlpe Conductor Insulation
No. Of Conductors / Pairs Etc.: 3 Conductor Plus Bonding Wire
Cable Size (Awg) Or Capacity: #3 Awg
Max Operating Temp Or Psi: 90 Deg. C Max.
Min Operating Temp Or Psi: Minus 10 Deg. C Min.
Description: Non-metallic Sheathed Cable For Dry Locations
Stranding: 7 Strand
Jacketing: Moisture Resistant & Flame Retardant Pvc Jacket
NMD90 3/3 DATASHEET