Nuheat Cable provides the most on-site flexibility.
Nuheat Cable is a floor heating cable system that is configured on-site during installation. Nuheat Cable kits come in 33 sizes. Choose the cable kit that is best suited for the size of room/area and configure on-site to provide floor heat in the desired areas of the room.
Material:Two single conductor Tefzel-coated resistance wires covered by a tin-plated copper braid and then coated with a durable copolymer (PVC) outer jacket
- Operating Voltage:120 V and 240 V
- Power Output:12 watts per square foot - (15 watts per square foot depending on spacing option chosen)
Minimum Bending Radius:0.5 in (12mm)
- Maximum Ambient temperature:194°F (90°C)
- Minimum Installation Temperature:50°F (10°C)
Heating Cable:2-wire, grounded, twisted air with PVC outer jacket
- Cold Lead:2-wire, 16-18 AWG plus ground braid layer; PVC outer jacket, 10 ft (3m) length