The Nuvo NV-P300-XX Player Preamplifier is ideal for introducing incredible source flexibility and superior audio in order to maximize an external power amplifier's capabilities.
- Easy music access to networked computers, streaming Internet Radio and audio content stored on Android or iOS device.
- Has expandable system (up to sixteen zones).
- Does support both wired Ethernet and wireless 802.11n configuration options.
- Uses both 2.4 and 5 Ghz bands for faster signals and broad coverage.
- Connect to storage devices, analog equipment, or home theater receivers through the unit’s Ethernet, MiniTOSLINK fiber optic digital input and output or USB ports.
- Manage your music via the convenient wall-mounted P10 keypad or wirelessly from free apps.
- Fits into small spaces.
- Remote network and device management with Domotz PRO.
- Seamless integration into advanced automation systems from Vantage, Crestron, Control4, KNX, and more.
Wiring Method: 10/100BaseT Ethernet
Connection Method: Wireless, Ethernet, Fiber Optic/Line Level
Frequency Response: [Digital] +/-0.1 dB 20 Hz to 20K Hz; [Analog] +/-0.5 dB 20 Hz to 20K Hz
Humidity: 10 ~ 90%, RH (non-condensing)
Jack Connectors: RJ45, 3.5mm combination (Analog/TOSLINK Jack)
LAN Ports: RJ45
Noise Reduction: Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 dB SNR (analog), >120 dB SNR (digital)
OhmValue: 5 ohms (output impedance), 10Kohms (input impedance)
Operating Temperature (Celsius): 0° C to 40° C
Power Requirements: 100 – 240VAC, 50/60 Hz
Supported Standards: USB 2.0, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, Wireless: MIMO, 2 TX + 2 RX Channels-IEEE 802.11 abgm (requires NV-GW100)
Volts: Output Level 0-2.0 Vrms
Watts: 5.1W (typical) 10W (max)
Overall Dimensions (Metric): 43mm H x 247mm W x 175mm D
Product Weight: 0.2 kg
NUVO PROFESSIONAL PLAYER SERIES BROCHURE
P300 INSTALLATION GUIDE
P300 TECHNICAL DATASHEET