- Combination mounting trim
- A load center is a metal enclosed distribution panel containing circuit breakers which distribute, protect and control lighting and power circuits
- The enclosure is used to contain the circuit breakers which mount on the interior
- The trim seals the enclosure, offering protection to personnel from the environment
- ASA 61 gray paint
- Main bus-bar are formed of cold rolled, 1-piece tin plated aluminum
- 120 VAC voltage between phase and ground (GND) rated value without door
Family: Service Entrance Loadcentres with Main Breaker
Panel type: Main lugs only
Phase: 1 phase
Wiring Configuration: 3 wire
Voltage Rating: 240 V AC max.
Number Of Circuits: 24/48
Skid Quantity: 36
Amperage Rating: 125A
Height: 61.3 cm
Width: 33.3 cm
Depth: 9.5 cm
Lug Data: 4-2/0
SIEMENS LOADCENTRE CATALOG
Supply Expert offers a variety of shipping and delivery options for your convenience.
Upon check out you will be able to choose from our Express GTA 90 minute delivery, same day, next day, specialized and scheduled deliveries.
We pride ourselves with the level of commitment we offer towards our delivery and shipping services and guarantee on-time reliable service every time.